7.26.2011

Fall '11 @ JCrew

Well, as usual, just when I'm ready to give up on JCrew (with my regular complaints...too expensive, repetitive styles, boring colors) they redeem themselves. And for the fall of 2011, it looks as though they are going to do it in a big way. I just received the August catalog yesterday and these are just a few of the item I instantly fell for...above...the Rigby saddle bag. I've been wanting one of these mini-bags for months. This one looks about perfect.
Can never resist a great shirt dress.
What's not to love about this smashing scarf?
This color block tee comes in 3 different shades...and I love every one!

2 comments:

  1. i received my catalog last night too and devoured it!!! and you picked all the items i wanted, w. the exception of the scarf but that's only because i didn't look too closely at the scarves...if i had, well... you know!

    love love the purse!! so cute..and love the windsor grey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course, it doesn't surprise me in the least that we adore the same items. Hehehe...so awesome :) I am on such a scarf kick this summer (well, not during that heat wave of last week...but otherwise) that I know I must have this scarf. The other items...must haves!

    ReplyDelete