7.08.2011

Sky High Design


The 2011 International Design Excellence Awards were announced recently so while KatieP is out on vacation I'm dedicating all of my posts to amazing design. In honor of KatieP's travels, I'll start with an award that went to the design company Teague who, in collaboration with Boeing, created this futuristic looking spaceship interior of a plane. I might be jealous of KatieP's travels but I still hope she's getting to her destination in style! To see more of Teague's work, click here.

~JP Pullos

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh...traveling like this might make traveling fun again. In no way did I travel in this kind of style...this just makes me salivate, especially since I am someone who hates being 'en route'...mostly because the way we travel has become so ... ugh...unstylish.

    ReplyDelete