7.05.2011

Picture Perfect

As a photographer, my strength has always been as an editor. I may not be able to dream up that perfect shot but when I see it, I know it. Consequently, I'm very opinionated when it comes to photographers and their talents. There are very few photographers who constantly blow my mind with their work. One of those people is Chellise Michael. She works in a few different genres but is probably most well-known for her portaiture and weddings work. I was scrolling through her blog the other day when these two phenomenal images caught my attention. They show Chellise's unwavering eye for composition, something that permeates all of her work. Check out her weddings and portrait work as well. And, if you're getting married and need a photographer, look no further. You couldn't ask for anyone more delightful, or delightfully talented, than Chellise.
 ~JP Pullos

No comments:

Post a Comment