7.06.2011

RSVP for Great Design

How often have you received a wedding invitation and marveled to yourself over the great design of the invite? I'm going to guess: not very often. Yeah, me neither. Which is why I'm loving TinyPrints right now. Phenomenally awesome cards and stationery of all kinds. It was started when Laura Ching, the founder, went to a San Francisco store to find wedding invites for her own wedding and left completely frustrated. I mean, let's face it: wedding invitations have been needing a makeover for a LONG time. Tiny Prints to the rescue!

~JP Pullos

1 comment:

  1. Well, if this is any example of their style of wedding invites, they are geniuses! I love that people are FINALLY thinking a bit out of the box when it comes to wedding invites. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete