8.01.2009

Adoring the black apple

I am a HUGE fan of Emily Martin's work. Her selling power on Etsy is legendary, she's been featured on Martha Stewart's show, & she's just super super talented! My all time favorite is the blackapple doll (that post is coming up soon!), but I just purchased her Alphabet print this morning and I'm a happy camper. Now, be forewarned...Her new works "sell out" quite quickly, but I've noticed she brings them back for a short while. The key is to check her etsy page frequently for a few days and you'll be sure to get the lovely new items she rolls out.

1 comment:

  1. Emily Martin is as adorable as her work. And I a cannot wait for Ms. Macaron's post on the blackapple doll. Ms. Macaron made me one back in the fall and I instantly became obsessed with the. They are genius!

    *This print is so cute!

    ReplyDelete