8.11.2009

Anthro favorites for fall




I thought I'd mention some of my other favorite things from Anthropologie. What I love about their housewares is that they are constantly bringing out new stuff...and I always turn to them if I want fresh dinner plates or replenish my latte bowls. Other things I find particularly interesting are their hardwares, dish towels, and rugs. I was in my favorite Anthro location over the weekend and it was pure retail heaven. I could literally spend hours in there...The store decore is fun and whimsical & their window displays are always inspiring. Take a look at the newest additions in their housewares section and have fun!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, you are killing me!!! I am counting the seconds until it opens. Great post! Great items!

    ReplyDelete