8.12.2009

September Issues


September means a lot of things to a lot of people (change of season, school starting) but to me, it's all about the big, beautiful, fat, Fall magazines! I noticed they are starting to trickle onto the news stands and even though this year's promise to be thinner than the 6,7 and 800 page behemoths of the past, they are no less exciting to spot, purchase and spend endless time flipping through. So far, Lucky has been my favorite. Great spreads and tips, not to mention a guide to shopping in NYC! Of course I am eagerly anticipating the mother of all September issues, Vogue. That's when things really get interesting!

3 comments:

  1. So timely....i just walked through the school bookstore and started noticing the sept issues....and contemplated getting bazaar but decided on waiting for the mother load: vogue! i don't want to spoil my "first look" of all the ads. my heart started to beat a bit faster when i saw them... how sad is that? of course i'll probably be getting vogue next month because subscribers always get gypped!

    ReplyDelete
  2. one other thing: i heart mandy moore. i've always had a thing for her. she's so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you like MM. That is why this post is especially for you! (and the issue really is good :)

    ReplyDelete