8.13.2009

Keep Calm



I feel a bit overwhelmed today (so many things to keep track of lately!).....and I thought I'd try to make myself feel better by remembering to "Keep Calm and Carry On". I bought the poster from an English bookshop a few years ago, but I've noticed that the popularity of this famous slogan has taken off and spawned a life of its own. Even the NY Times has written about it. I think it's quite brilliant and so British! Anyway, I was browsing around Etsy and found a lunch bag variation. Not sure how eco-friendly this is, but hey! it's really cute.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...I am such a fan of this King George's philosophy. I have the poster front and center in my living room and at work. I find that just looking at it calms me. If you are interested, there is an entire site devoted to this 'propoganda' @ http://www.keepcalmandcarryon.com/.

    Love the lunch bag!

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're a fan too!!! yay! i've been to the website before and love all their stuff too. i have to watch myself though...i'd want to buy way too much of everything!

    ReplyDelete