8.13.2009

Poilâne






The baguette. There's the good kind & there's the not-so-good kind. You know when you've had a good baguette--the crunch crust with the soft inside...even better when it's hot right out of the oven. Paris is famous for its bevy of baguettes and
Poilâne is one of those places to find the best of all things bread. Their croissants are amazingly buttery & flaky too. And don't forget to pick up a linen tote bag w/ the famous Poilâne embroidery. I love this bag so much I just leave it as decoration on my living room stairwell. Visit their Cherche-Midi location & I promise you won't leave disappointed or hungry!

2 comments:

  1. Going to the top of my to-do-list when I hit Paris with Mom and Laura in Nov. 09! I can almost taste the warm baguettes now :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you'll absolutely love the store. very cozy...and i swear the linen bag is to die for! very good quality.

    ReplyDelete