8.01.2009

So guilty

I held off for as long as I could...but now I'm hooked on....Gossip Girl. I.love. this.show! When a television show is way popular, I always try to avoid it because most of the time it means it's not that great & a lot of it is just hype.....BUT this show really is super fun. It's about a bunch of privileged prep school kids living on the Upper East Side in NYC. It's over-the-top & so unreal...but the NY locales, the designer clothes, the music, & the decadent design props make this teen drama a total must see! I'm rushing my way through the first season so I can catch up to the 3rd season, which will start this fall on CW. Watch one and I swear you'll be hooked!

3 comments:

  1. Love it!!!! OK, I don't really know this show (though I will definitely check it out now) but I am all for guilty pleasures. You don't think I have my own?!?! I have been debating for weeks now on whether to do a post on the "Real Housewives..." series on Bravo (now Ms. Macaron has opened the door for me to do it). This show is so entertaining...I am totally hooked.

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh! my gosh!!! real housewives..... talk about trash tv!!! love the O.C (cause they're the classic version), ny, & atlanta (who would have thought, right?) DO A POST, pretty please!

    ReplyDelete