8.11.2009

Special customers

I think good customer service is key if a retail company wants to attract & retain customers. Over the weekend, I finally signed up for Anthro, a rewards program of sorts at Anthropologie. When they came out with the program a few years back I just ignored it because I was too lazy to fill out my info, but now I kick myself because I could have benefited from the rewards of being a good customer. What I loved most was the welcome kit. Good packaging is key and Anthro certainly recognizes the importance of good design. So be sure to sign up when you get the chance!

1 comment:

  1. This post could not be more timely...what with the new Athropologie coming to Roch. I am definitely going to take your advice and sign up for this rewards program because I have a feeling I will be living there come the fall.

    ReplyDelete