8.13.2009

Happy dance in my head!












I am giddy with excitement over the fact that
Ladurée is now in Tokyo!!! You've heard me express how much I LOVE them and now I can add this store to my Tokyo to-do list!!! The macarons are heavenly, of course, but the boxes are equally gorgeous. And what is it about the Japanese & their love of all things French? Pâtisserie Sadaharu Aoki is a Japanese owned shop that has stores both in Paris & Tokyo. Maybe Ms. Katie might put this on her to-do list?

2 comments:

  1. Hate to repeat myself but this is another tip that is going to the top of the to-do-list in Paris! The Japanese love all things French because they know amazing style when they see it...they have it themselves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK> you MUST visit all the locations! seriously....i think b. got sick of them by the end of the trip...he started waiting outside towards the end. if i could, i'd live there!

    ReplyDelete