8.03.2009

Magic Soap
















Even though I admit to not liking products that try to do to many things (ex. shampoo/conditioner...huh?) I do realize that some brands take that concept and do it darn well. One classic version of this ideal, all-in-one product is Dr. Bronner's Magic Pure Castile Liquid Soaps. I got hooked when I found out my brother-in-law uses it for just about everything. Frankly, I am not sure why you need any other cleaning product in your home. I have it in the kitchen but I use it all over the house...nothing is off limits. My hands, the bathroom floor, appliances, we even used it to give my sister's dog, Zeus, a bath. The liquid soap is made up of a combination of
organic extra virgin coconut, olive, jojoba and hemp oils. They come in a variety of scents like peppermint, lavender (my favorite), almond, rose, citrus, among many others. I am also thinking this is a brilliant item to have when you travel. No reason to drag around a million little tubes and bottles. Pack Dr. Bronner's and you are all set!

*This post is dedicated to my favorite brother-in-law, wonderful Joe, on his birthday!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Joe! and great post, katie... thanks for the tip! will definitely try this out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can get it anywhere. I know Target has it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post is AWESOME!! Who couldn't love dr. bronners its the best. I remember washing Zeus with it, he loved it too! Joe is going to be so psyched to know that you like it so much you know it is his number one beauty product and his only beauty product. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And Joe is quite beautiful! This stuff is genius! Grab a bottle and you are good for anything, anywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are too nice :) I love this stuff. I shower with it every day at work. The bottle claims you can brush your teeth with it, but I'd disagree...

    I also like how the bottle is covered with crazy ramblings from doc bronner.

    You are favorite sister in law too!
    -Joe

    ReplyDelete