10.15.2010

Finally....Korean Food & Culture has arrived!

I am so excited to learn about a new 13 part series on PBS about Korean food & culture. It is tentatively titled Stop and Bap.   It will feature the famed chef, Jean-Georges Vongerichten & his wife, Marja (who also happens to be a Korean American Adoptee). 
It is set to air sometime in January...Don't forget to check your local PBS listings!

This is so timely because I am planning on starting another blog about my Korean food adventures in the D.C. area.  I'm working on finalizing a list of all the Korean restaurants in my area and will begin shortly!  I plan on reviewing each restaurant we try, take some good photos, and offer some history behind some of the dishes we try.
I feel like there are so many restaurants I haven't tried in the Metro area and this fun project will help me and hopefully others who aren't familiar with our fantastic cuisine!  
Bon appetit!
**Here's the link for the new blog...It's called food with seoul.  It's totally in the rough planning stages but I'll have it up and running soon!  

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous tip!! Note to self...set the DVR. This sounds excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous idea!! Can't wait to see the blog up and running soon!

    ReplyDelete