10.19.2010

Reason #172 that short hair rules

I went to the gym before work this morning. This may not mean much to you but it is a massive milestone for me...since I haven't done it since 2006 (for reasons I won't even get in to :) Anyway, it was pretty flippin great. I had forgotten how nice it is to start off the day with a workout. But the best thing about it...it seriously too me 20 minutes to get ready for work after (the part I  used to hate the most). Want to know why? Short hair. I didn't even have to blow dry my hair. It was dry before anyone even got into the office.

Mega-love :)

*Pic above is my gym here at the UofR.

2 comments:

  1. So psyched your getting back into the gym!! Makes my day!! I'm so envious of your short hair, you look like a French model too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, now you are just begin too kind. But I am telling you Laura...that battle after working out was the worst part of well, working out. Now it's a piece of cake...and more time for...you guessed it...working out!

    ReplyDelete