10.15.2010

Happy Friday!

Good morning!  I am so happy it's finally Friday again! It's been a long week--yet again.  Don't you love this time of year?  The leaves are really starting to take center stage around here and this weekend I'll be taking a leisurely drive down Skyline Drive in the Shenandoah National Park!  I cannot wait.  It's going to be just my mom & I and we're getting all set up for  our big date...She's making us a great lunch of Korean sushi called Kimbap and I can't wait to munch on lunch!  
I hope you have a great weekend wherever you are!

1 comment:

  1. Well this just sounds like the most fabulous fall weekend ever! I love that you and your mom are taking this weekend jaunt. I wish I could come too!

    And YES!! I do love this time of year...really, it's my fave. I adore all the seasons for different reasons...but fall...it just never gets old.

    Wonderful post...and have a wonderful, well-deserved weekend KJ!

    ReplyDelete