7.27.2010

Better late than never

Well, maybe I am not so much as late...as I am fussy. I am finally getting in on the wellie craze not so much because I just started to like them, as much as I have finally found some I love. You all know that we have a newly opened LL Bean in upstate New York now. I popped in this weekend and tried on a pair of their lovely wellies and I am so in love. Frankly, I can't believe I haven't jumped on this bandwagon sooner because they make so much sense...especially up here where it never seems to stop raining. LL Bean has some cute printed wellies but I am pretty sure I am going with the either the hunter green or navy...I am also adding 'wellie warmers' which make them comfortably warm and jazz them up a bit...check out this link to see the combo. I'll be getting

No comments:

Post a Comment