7.06.2010

Welcome back :)


Hey kids!! Welcome back from a long, super-summery, 4th of July weekend! I don' t know how it was where you guys were but here in upstate NY it was hot...smokin' hot...and I loved every single minute of it. Not that you care but I heard it was the 1st official heat wave in Rochester in 3 years!! Geez...that's way too long to go without beautiful sun and hot temps. On Saturday, I felt like a super jock...watched the women's final at Wimbledon, caught World Cup matches while running errands, went to the Rochester Rhinos soccer match and topped it off with Chris' beloved MMA...it was awesome but by the end of the day, all I wanted to do was watch an opera or go to a museum or something.

Anyway, I hope you all had the most awesome weekend and are ready to kick it up a notch for the next couple months of super summer :)

(How can you not love a print that pays homage to the sun by paying homage to one of the best Beatles songs ever...Thanks lollieland!)

No comments:

Post a Comment