7.28.2010

Snacking All-Stars








So I've finally decided to concede (to myself at least) that I am a snacker. I know other cultures don't snack as much as Americans tend to and in this particular arena, I am 100% US born and bred. I've tried not to do it...but it seems I must. That said, if I must snack then that doesn't necessarily mean I have to eat junk. In fact, I really can't stand eating crap and I barely ever do. This is a list of a few items that are tired and true. Delicious, satisfying and heathly (and kind of beautiful too..don't you think). If you have any fave snacks PLEASE let me know...I am always looking for new things to add to my list :)

Fage Greek Yogurt
Cliff Mojo Bars
Stacy's Pita Chips
Wegmans Organic Peanut Butter(very yummy on a Golden Delicious Apple)
Baby-cut carrots

No comments:

Post a Comment