12.30.2010

Happy New Year


Hi Everyone!  Sorry I've been missing this week....I've had the whole week off so I've been slacking in the blog posts...Thanks, Katie for chugging along with the cool posts....!
Can you believe 2011 is just a few days away?
Kinda scary, but I am SO SO psyched for what lies ahead...
We've been blessed this Christmas with a beautiful baby boy and cannot wait to bring him home in a few months!
So have a wonderful (and safe!) New Year's Eve and come back & see us in the
New Year for more fun....

Happy New Year, Dear Dear Friends!
xoxo, KJ

1 comment:

  1. What a way to end 2010 KJ!! So thrilled I am almost speechless...and when has anyone ever known me to be speechless :) I cannot wait to meet the beautiful new baby when he arrives. Like I said, I am going to have to stop myself from meeting you guys at the airport when you arrive.

    Anyway, 2010 has been one for the books...for me, overall, one of the better years in the last few. So grateful for your amazing news KJ...and for many years to come with the new little angel :)

    ReplyDelete