12.01.2010

mystery solved!


Mr. Popper’s Penguins        

Did I tell you I saw "snow" last week while we were in NYC?  No, not the real kind, silly...!  The fake-hollywood-snow kind!
I finally figured out which movie had just finished filming...Jim Carrey's Mr. Popper's Penguins.  Unfortunately the fact that it was Jim Carrey makes it kinda dull, but hey....at least I saw melting snow on the ground!  
It was the strangest thing....we got off the subway and walked up right near the Flatiron Building on 25th and there it was....Snow!  It totally didn't phase me until B. mentioned he saw snow around the vicinity.  Then it dawned on me....!  Yes, it was snow....but of course we had no idea where it came from...
Anyway, mystery solved...and I had luck with the help of On Location Vacations...a cool site if you want to know which stars are filming where....



3 comments:

  1. Ah, the magic of Hollywood! So great! A trip to NYC and a film shoot to boot. Are the pic you posted taken by you and B? So awesome!

    I didn't know they were making a film of that book. Lord...Jim Carrey. When will the nightmare of his films end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no, i found it on the site...by the time we got there it was already dark/late so i didn't bother taking pics...but hey!..thank goodness for google!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Still...so darn cool! I can see why you must have though you were losing your mind with the snow. Boy does it look like NYC got dumped on :)

    ReplyDelete