12.17.2010

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas...and weekend :)


 Hello weekend...I've missed you so. Did you kids know this is the last weekend before Christmas? Time to get serious about that shopping, baking, mailing et al, if you haven't. I really don't have much planned...well unless you think a screening at the Dryden on Saturday night of my most beloved Christmas film White Christmas, is nothing. Of course I've seen this film, about 9 billion times but never on the big screen. I could not be more excited for the spectacle...the singing, the dancing and the oh-so corny dialogue! I also hope to see Black Swan on Sunday. Other than that, it's hanging out, going to the gym, wrapping presents and the other usual weekend bonanza. 

'May your days be merry and bright' !
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment