10.01.2010

Pumpkin time...and Happy Friday!

How much do you love fall? I love it so much! And this weekend promises to be our real first taste of it. Cool temps and crisp skies are key and that's what we're supposed to get. So excited! After work I am headed out for my traditional (OK, so it's a 2 year tradition...you have to start somewhere)  Friday afternoon pumpkin purchasing at Gro-Moore farms in Henrietta. They have so many pumpkins it's insane and they are cheap!!The most difficult part about the pumpkin picking experience is trying to choose. SO fun!

I hoe everyone has a happy happy weekend!

(Fabulous pumpkin carving by...who else...Martha S.)

2 comments:

  1. wow, you're good! i don't pick pumpkins at a farm until mid october!

    hope you have a great time !

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, this is even a little early for me (and I jump the gun on all this holiday stuff) but I just can't wait. Everything out this weekend is screaming fall!!

    ReplyDelete