5.28.2010

Road Trip! ... Happy Holiday Weekend!!!

















What's on your holiday weekend agenda? It's been a long week & I am so glad Friday is finally here!

Anything special planned? or are you just taking it easy? I plan to do a little of both...I just found out that J.Crew has two (!) clearance centers in good ol' Lynchburg, VA! Where have I been all these years? Anyway, better late than never, right??? So in light of this news, I might have to modify my previous plans (which included going to Baltimore for the Aquarium (for a cool jelly fish exhibit) & feasting on crabs and instead make my way down south to Charlottesville (Monticello), some yummy southern cooking, and of course the mother of all events: shopping at J. Crew!

1 comment:

  1. Shopping AND travel...it sounds simply wonderful. Happy first (unofficial) weekend of summer Ms. M!!

    ReplyDelete