9.09.2010

Coffee art love

I love coffee. Period. I love the smell and the taste. I love the whole ritual of preparing a cup just the way I like it. I love it hot, I love it cold. I love a latte, cappuccino, espresso. Many mornings, the only thing that gets me out of bed is knowing that there is a cup of coffee on the other end. I've noticed that a lot of awesome Etsy artists have a coffee obsession too. Here are a few of my faves:
strawberryluna's Coffee, Me and Thee (above)




I love artist Etsy artist pattylauren's title and description of this photograph...Obsession, "My weakness... Starbucks... delicious coffee in an overpriced, yet beautiful and pleasing package". I could not agree more if I wrote this myself.



And artist Jay Schmetz's piece Black Labrador Retriever at the Cafe just makes me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment