7.28.2009

French Vogue

French Vogue is a fantastic magazine. Under the helm of Carine Roitfeld, the magazine is brilliantly edited. Roitfeld, unlike Ms. Wintour, is edgy and experimental. I think she pushes the boundaries of what a fashion magazine is. Who else would give over an entire issue to a guest editor? Whenever I visit Paris or any other European city, I always pick up my French Vogue. Their layouts are always super original--sometimes dedicating a whole issue to one specific individual or theme. Even if you don't read French, the magazine will surely be a page turner!

1 comment:

  1. So agree...I feel like I hardly ever get to see it, but when I do, I realize how behind we are in the states. Well, maybe not behind, but certainly not bold...not daring. Great post...gorgeous cover!

    ReplyDelete