8.04.2010

Etsy artist of the day

How much do I adore Etsy? Tons and tons and tons. Who doesn't love supporting the handmade trade, first and foremost but also, it really gives all these creative folks out there, an outlet like they've never had. Case in point...Laura just turned me on to the Etsy shop of a friend of her's that is simply adorable. Lately I have been super into all things beaded...necklaces and bracelets in particular and eLmTree really satisfies that craving. Eryn's color combinations are kind of my favorite part of her collection but I really love that each piece is so unique. You've heard it before but in this case it's true...each item really is one of a kind. She's also got the all-time cutest logo...and you know what a sucker I am for that :)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome post! Such beautiful jewelry! I think I need to get flowerett necklace-orange,it is gorgeous!! Eryn is one talented girl, I even love the way they're photographed.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Laura...I totally thought the same thing. The way she photographed her jewelry is amazing! I just love her pieces because I can tell she uses really unique beads and that everything is done to perfection. Very talented indeed!

    ReplyDelete