8.13.2010

Have a Sweet Weekend.....



Hi everyone! Hope your Friday is off to a good start.....It's been a bit rainy this morning, but I kind of like it because the temps seem to cool down a bit when it rains.

Here are some pics I took of cupcakeries I visited in London. I managed to find Primrose Bakery and it did not disappoint....The above foursome were absolutely delicious (the pink one is a rose cupcake!)...and I picked up a cute tote (yes! another one!) along the way. Then we ran into the Hummingbird Bakery on Portobello Road in Notting Hill another day and they were equally wonderful. They had the most amazing window displays.... As you can tell, we had our fill of swe
ets each and every day we were there, which is definitely a good thing! :)

1 comment:

  1. How can it be a bad morning when you begin it with cupcakes!! This is so beautiful and delicious looking. Yet another reason I am having some real travel envy for you these days :)

    Have a sweet weekend yourself KJ!

    ReplyDelete