8.27.2010

Happy Friday


Good morning everyone! I'm still alive...So sorry for not being present this week. It's been one of those weeks (although I'm having way too many of them lately)...I'll just say I've been feeling "crabby" lately...and on top of that our Univ. is starting up again next Monday---So sad work has to get in the way of other important things, don't you think? :)

The week actually started off very nicely....with a most wonderful day of crabs and picture perfect weather along the Chesapeake Bay (see crabs above....I'll just say we had a great time cracking all 13 of them)...but then it kinda went down hill after that. Just super busy at work and my brain being preoccupied by all things baby referral. Let's just say I've been on edge---I'll leave it at that.

Well, many many thanks to KP for holding down the fort... I'll try very hard to be 'alive' next week! :)

Happy Weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you had an up and down week KJ. I know what you mean. Classes begin here next Wed, whether or not I'm ready.

    Keep me posted on the latest...think it might be time to check the 'bambino' blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god...and I forgot to say, those crabs look amazing!!! Well, of course "Maryland is for crabs"!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete