8.05.2010

a perfect saturday

This is kind of late, but I wanted to tell you about a most enjoyable day.....

Last Saturday was one of those perfect days....I went out to lunch (and actually sat outside to enjoy a balmy breeze!) w. my mom & husband, then went on to have crab cakes & hush puppies (a perfect combo, if you ask me!) for dinner in Baltimore, and finally topped it all off with the Swell Season concert. So simple....and perfect.

PS: Glen Hansard is an absolute joy to see live. He has to be one of the most enthusiastic performers out there. This guy works hard...and he's a natural born performer. Seeing Marketa was really a treat too...She's cropped her hair short and had on the loveliest grey dress, which isn't the usual concert garb for female singers...I really loved the simplicity of it all...plus, she was barefoot. Kinda cute, relaxed....The evening was just right. Now B. & I are even more obsessed w. their music and Once is back in our DVD player again....

1 comment: