8.12.2010

renewed love of everything Italian




I am in love...with Italy...again. The very first place I wanted to travel to when I was younger was Florence and I have renewed my passion for all thing Italian again.

This time around, it's all thanks to Acqua di Parma, a most understated unisex perfume w. the best packaging--ever. I love the orange/yellow round case that the perfume comes in and the scent is light yet very distinctive. I picked it up while in London and I haven't put it down since.

Of course seeing I am Love also piqued my interest again....and this time around I am dying to visit Milan & Ischia (see the beautiful photo above). So for now I will only dream in Italian...Arrivederci!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I love this post...mmmmm. Really, all things Italian are just so rich and full and wonderful. The food, the fashion, the amazing cities...the art. Such a unique culture.

    I have heard about this perfume often and now you have totally inspired me to track it down.

    ReplyDelete