8.05.2010

Magical and affordable art!


Jelly Belly

Dots


Geez, around 8 years ago, I was over at my friend Kris' apartment and I noticed a new piece of art she and her (now) husband had acquired. I totally fell in love with the piece by Jonathan Lewis because of its bright colors and clean, graphic qualities and over the past many years, whenever I at at her (now) home (which just happens to be right down the street from me :) , I would always covet the work. Sadly it was always a bit out of my price range. Well, I just found out from Kris that Lewis' piece are now available on 20 X 200 - Jen Bekman's Affordable Art site. Be still my heart...I think these pieces are finally going to make into my life!

1 comment:

  1. i love 20x200...and thanks a bunch for the great tip on J. Lewis!

    ReplyDelete