8.23.2010

Hi Monday - LCM (well, sort of)


Welcome back to the work week everyone! I spent Thursday and Friday of last week at a conference so I haven't been checking in at Ooh La La Du Jour...and how I've missed you !! The workshop was terrific (met bunches of nice librarians from Cornell, Rice and Brandeis, to name a few) and learned a lot about conducting anthropological research on the work and study habit of undergrads (the U of R is super into this). Anyway, I have skads of awesome KJ posts to catch up with and while we are on the subject I wanted to post a pic of all the fabulous items I received in the highlight of the week...my KJ package!! This one was filled with goodies from her various trips and I am still having all sorts of fun finding the perfect spot for many of these items. I actually did buy a cool yellow frame and now the postcard portrait of Anna W. is on my desk at home. The delicious chocolates are long gone (delicious!) and I just had a cup of the tea (from Korea..I believe) last night! Aaaah...nothing beats a KJ package.

Anyway, I've got to catch up on all these awesome posts and do a few of my own (oh, and get some work in to :)

1 comment:

  1. I love your package!! So awesome! Love it when KJ travels, she has the best stories and always visits the greatest places, she really makes the most of all her trips.

    ReplyDelete