3.10.2010

dream jobs...


I daydream quite a bit and most of the time it's about fantasy jobs. What are your dream jobs?
Here are mine (not in any particular order):
1. Owning my own business: bakery, knick-knack shop (basically all the things I've collected while traveling), book store, restaurant
2. Editor of Vogue (even stylist!)
3. J.Crew executive/creative director
4. Window dresser at Anthropologie (or even J.Crew stores!)
5. Working at MOMA/Louvre (I'll take anything!)
6. Working at Louis Vuitton/Hermes



3 comments:

  1. Boy are you on a roll Ms. M...such great topics to discuss! And dream jobs...well, where to begin, but this is a start:

    1)Editor (of some sort) for a fashion or decorating mag.

    2)Writer for a mag. (again fashion or decorating)

    3)Film Editor

    4)Professional athlete (of some sort)

    5)I haven't figured out how I could turn this into a job, but I'd love to spend each and every day on the beach, if possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you could own a resort!

    oh! i forgot about : reviving Domino (i'll just be the publisher!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, I want a job wherever that pic you posted is...beautiful!

    ReplyDelete