3.10.2010

Guess who's gone Greek?

You gotta love this...Yoplait has jumped on the 'greek yogurt' bandwagon, sporting their own version. I have yet to try it but I have to admit I am kind of excited to. Who knows if it will have that authentic richness and flavor...but I can't wait to find out. And how can you NOT want to try a product with an ad campaign that says this...

'From philosophy to strappy sandals, the Greeks were always in the know. It's no surprise that they created a delicious, healthy yogurt'

Cute, no?

2 comments:

  1. well, i'd buy it just for the ad campaign...love it.

    i am partia, as i know you are, to the fage brand and i think they are the best in terms of consistency/taste.

    interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. There are a few others that have so-called 'Greek' yogurt but they really don't compare to Fage, which is pretty much the gold standard. Yoplait seems to be the first really mainstream yogurt that has gone Greek...I guess I am most fascinated by the idea that this trend toward Greek yogurt is here to stay. Feel free to update this post if you try it...I am getting some tonight (if I can find it ;)

    ReplyDelete