3.16.2010

For the non-techie




















I am the first one to admit that technology is an amazing thing. But I also admit, I don't know nearly as much as I should and I really don't get too involved. Unless of course, there is some fabulous design element added to the mix (seriously, as someone who used to log 2 hour runs listening to a Sony Walkman, with the obligatory cassette player, the very idea that I've gone from maybe 15 songs to 10,000 with my iPod still blows my mind, BUT if the iPod weren't so darn good looking, I may never have gone down that road). So when I saw these jump drives, I had one of my few techie moments.

2 comments:

  1. well, you had me at domo & hello kitty! no need to even find out that they actually have a "function"!!! i love these....and i've seen some cute flash drives.....i love the sushi ones too!

    these are adorable! are you getting either?

    ReplyDelete