3.09.2010

So the question of the day is...


I just saw the greatest post on the blog A Cup of Jo. The entry was about Mick Jagger and the question Joanna Goddard asks is, "Can you have a crush on the young version of someone?"

Oh my gosh...are you kidding...the answer is Yes! of course. I've had a crush on the 'younger version' of Paul McCartney since I was 13. I love the music and the era but it is all just typified by Paul.

So what do you think of Joanna's question? Can you? Do you? Come on...you know you want to tell us ;)

2 comments:

  1. great question....i'm having brain freeze at the moment...don't know why but i will definitely mull it over!

    love it that you love the young paul!!! i love him too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean really, how can you not love Paul?

    Dying to know who you love in their younger version!

    ReplyDelete