3.12.2010

Station Necklace

I have been searching for a so-called 'station necklace' for what seems like a million years. It all started with a colleague (during my old B&N days) who had this adorable station necklace with stars. I fell in love with it and have been searching for one ever since. My perfect one would be a shorter chain (16" perhaps), in gold, with silver beads placed evenly throughout. Something I could wear with everything...something to add a little sparkle. I haven't been able to find that exact one...but I've come close, so I am still holding out. In the meantime this 'Oops a daisy' necklace from Kate Spade is pretty adorable too.

Keep on the look out for me all!

1 comment:

  1. i actually didn't know they were called "station necklaces"....if they are then i have several that i've bought from j. crew in the last year....but this kate spade one is adorable! i'll be on the look out for the type you like though!!!! it's probably harder to find in two tones, right? i've actually seen a gold one from jcrew but w/ big gold baubles basically.... i'll definitely make a mental note!

    ReplyDelete