3.17.2010

The Perfect Pair



I have to tell you that when I bought my Liberty of London (for Target) Shopper tote (I actually have the Poppi Multi print...this is Dunclare Yellow), I never imagined it would look so lovely with my treasured LV Cabas Piano (by the way, sure sign spring is coming? My LV's come out!) Anyway, I am using the Liberty tote for my lunch bag/anything else I can't get into my LV and they just look so adorable as a pair. One so proper and fancy (probably the single reason a colleague at work refers to me as 'fancy shopping girl') and the tote, so whimsical and colorful. What a perfect duo they make!

3 comments:

  1. ahh!!!!! this is what i was carrying yesterday!!! except i have the cabas mezzo, but i have the same liberty print tote! can you imagine if we both worked at the same place???? man, we'd be twins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe then, you and I are the perfect pair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, that's definitely true!

    ReplyDelete