3.11.2010

Liberty of London for Target


Run to your nearest Target on Sunday, 3/14. Better yet...run there on Saturday evening because I'm pretty sure a lot of the merch will already be displayed, as was the case w/ the Gaultier stuff! I cannot wait for this collection...I think it might rival that of Orla Kiely's collection for Target....and we all know what a hit that series was!
I was quite disappointed by the Gaultier collection...but then I wasn't expecting too too much because so many of the designer lines usually turn out cheaply made (again the exception was Luella Bartley's collection a few years back). Happy shopping!

4 comments:

  1. Oh don't worry about me Ms. M. I have the date marked on the calendar and will be the first one there Sunday morning (time change and all!) I cannot WAIT!!! I am so with you on how disappointing the designer lines tend to be. So cheap looking. Makes you wonder bout the designers...I guess they can only work under the most expensive circumstances.

    Luella Bartley stuff was a keeper...so was the Swell line and of course Orla Kiely...something tells me Liberty is going to outdo them all.

    *By the way, have you been in the stores in the last couple weeks and seen the giant paper flower etc. dangling from the ceiling. So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out this article...I guess the merchandise lives up to the Liberty name!

    http://fashionista.com/2010/03/targets-liberty-of-london-collection-actually-lives-up-to-the-hype/

    One more thing...this is when I LOVE living in Rochester...with a 1 million population of relatively clueless shopper and Target on every corner there will be plenty to go around. Let me know if there is something you are dying for but can't find...guaranteed it will be up here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just one more thing (can you tell I'm excited)...so I am like 100% positive neither of us are walking out of Target this weekend without some Liberty of London items. How about we post our purchases on Mon.

    Deal?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh! I might take you up on your offer...if i can't find something i'll definitely ask!! thank you!!!

    and brilliant idea about showcasing our purchases!!!!

    ReplyDelete