3.16.2010

Liberty of London Canister


I was on a mission to find the small & large Maynard Canisters. Now, you know I don't give up easily and after traveling to 5 different Targets ( & with the help of B!) I found them last night. B's been a real trooper....schlepping to three of the Targets w/ me and helping me find/carry all the goodies & the best part is that he understands I need my Liberty of London merchandise! The canisters are just as I had hoped they'd be: gorgeous & pretty well made. I've placed my loot of goodies on my craft table in my kitchen and I swear it's looking like a mini-Target. I hope you don't get sick of all the Liberty posts! KP: keep your posts coming! I want to know what you've scored....

2 comments:

  1. Now these have been no where to be found up here so far...but never fear...as I said in a previous post, I've seen shelf space cleared for them so I know they are on their way. I just love them and I am so excited to hear that they are as lovely in person.

    Maybe tonight will be the night!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and congrats on YOUR score Ms. M!

    ReplyDelete