3.19.2010

Happy Weekend...Happier First Day of Spring!

I don't know about you, but this has just been the longest week. Even though the weather has been quite spectacular, there have definitely been a lot of ups and downs (including having a bat in my house! Happily the neighborhood 'batgirl' safely removed the poor creature from my home last night :) Anyway, I am so glad that it is finally wrapping up and I'm even happier knowing that this Saturday is the first day of Spring...hooray!! I am feeling especially warm weather ready since I just booked my ticket to Florida for my trip in mid-April. I can hardly wait. No better way to kick off a Friday than planning a long overdue trip!

I hope everyone has the warmest, springiest, loveliest weekend!

Beautiful photo by Joe

2 comments:

  1. Thank god you got the bat!!! that alone is cause for celebration!!!

    BUT getting your FL ticket is a pretty good way of celebrating, right? YAY! i am SO happy for you!!!

    happy spring to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ms. M!! So happy about the bat. I am telling you, there is nothing more valuable than having a neighbor who loves bats. She's like a little angel.

    And who doesn't love the thoughtsof a future trip!

    ReplyDelete