3.12.2010

Trying something new


















I wear pretty much the same earring every...single...day. I am just so, not brave, when it comes to this accessory. I almost always wear studs...hardly ever anything drop...absolutely never anything dangling (in addition to looking stupid on me, they just drive me crazy). I also have a double piercing in my left ear, and while I love it, it does sometime limit what I like to wear.
That said, I am really kind of in love with these 3 pairs. I love the dark stone and gold setting of the Kate Space stud and the playfulness of the Marc Jacobs logo styles, just make me smile.

4 comments:

  1. i eyed the kate spade stud too and i love the marc jacob stuff! yikes. i need to restrain myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't they all so cute. I really love them and it would be a needed change for my ears :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you know, at least you're wearing your earrings... i always forget.. it's way too much effort for me most of the time..so all i can really manage doing is rotating between two bracelets and maybe a necklace when i'm so inclined. i'm so lazy--plus i have that fear of "too many jewelry" pieces.

    let me know what you end up getting! cause i'm sure i'll want it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you don't have to tell me about being lazy when I come to earrings. I have been wearing these tiny silver balls for, I don't know, months, because they are so small I don't have to even take them off. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete