3.09.2010

My desk (aka products I just can't leave home without)




Inspired by Ms. M's "my lunch" post, this is a tribute to "What is on my desk at work". These 4 items are beauty care royalty (as far as I'm concerned). They're so good, in fact that I have had to duplicate them in my life...that is, a set for work AND a set for home. For me, there is just nothing better than Badger's Cocca Butter Lip Balm, Korres Lip Butter (in Plum), Ulta's Citrus Splash Hand-Sanitzer, and Kiss My Face All Day Creme De Jour (which is a little to thick for my face but perfect for my 'always way to dry at work' hands).

2 comments:

  1. oohh!!! thanks for the tips...I've used the Korres lip butter, which i love too and i'm pretty sure i got it in plum...but i hadn't used the other products.. will definitely try the creme du jour...just love the name!

    maybe we could do a pic of our cubes and talk about what we love about all the stuff we surround ourselves with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great GREAT idea! I am going to work on this for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete