3.03.2010

Next stop...Korea!








Hi everyone! I was a bit under the weather last week...but I'm finally feeling better. You might be wondering what the two images are of--it's a strange fusion joint in Seoul that places pasta dishes inside handy ice cream cones. Truly bizarre!..but sounds fun. We're headed to Korea at the end of the month...Our itinerary includes island hopping, going through a port city, traveling through the mountains, and then finally ending up in Seoul. In the coming weeks I'll post some more about Korea and things I hope to do while there...In the meantime, take a look at this great foodie blog and read a great travel piece from the NY Times.

2 comments:

  1. Oh this sounds wonderful! I am so incredibly jealous! And I am thinking it couldn't come at a better time. Business or pleasure!!

    I can't wait for more posts on Korea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh it's all pleasure!!! i'll let you know when we're going there for "official business"!!! i'll be screaming it so loud you'll be able to hear it in Roch!

    i'm looking forward to it too...it's sort of bittersweet..but i guess that's how life works...

    ReplyDelete