3.14.2010

Liberty of London MANIA!


I am absolutely going bonkers today because I've been obsessing over Liberty of London's merchandise! B & I got up early, had breakfast and then dashed to two Target locations for my Liberty goodies! Let's just say the merchandise does not disappoint! I will have more details of my shopping extravaganza in the days to come (plus photos!), but I will leave you with a bit of advice: Get there early and go to as many locations as possible! Different locations have different merchandise and the so called "better" locations (you know where they're located) have the better selections. The second Target location hardly had any selections, but there were items there that the first location didn't have. While shopping early this morning, there were plenty of other women who had the same mission! Usually I don't see this kind of shopping frenzy in the D.C. area....Not this time! Liberty has definitely invaded the U.S.!!!!

{Above is one of the items I snagged...A lovely shopper tote with nice fabric lining inside}
PS: Get the rain boots if they're available! I got a pair and I love them!
I'm heading to another location sometime tonight or tomorrow morning. Happy Liberty Shopping, KP!

2 comments:

  1. So good I think I will do a post too...but just a teaser...I got the same bag :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am using my tote today! I wanted a better looking lunch bag than what I had. Again, it doesn't disappoint. SO much happiness for $12...I love you Target!

    ReplyDelete