3.12.2010

Loving my new tee.....

So I finally took the plunge and ordered the J. Crew Tissue Pleated Top and just as I had hoped....it's pure genius! I love this top. It's super comfy, yet stylish. I ordered mine in black ,but I thought I'd post the pic in a different color so you can actually see the design. I think it runs a tiny bit big but I'm hoping the wash will take care of that (sometimes it just need a little bit of shrinking). And I think I'm on to something here....I've literally been following this top for a good nine months and it's always out of stock in black (actually in most colors except golden cypress). The price is good too... You can't beat that!

{I apologize for the all the J. Crew posts this morning... I guess I'm just a bit too obsessed}

1 comment:

  1. First of all...can there really ever be too many JCrew posts...who do you think you are talking to here?!

    Second...I love these tops. I confess that I don't have the JCrew variety but I have tons (literally) from H&M. I wear them year round...in the winter I loved them with a cardigan and in the spring and summer, they are smashing all on their own.

    OK, I'm off to check out your link!

    ReplyDelete