6.10.2010

wallpaper is fresh again


I generally stay away from wallpapers when I think of re-doing a room (only because in the 90s my parents went bonkers with wallpapering several rooms in our home, including my old room!)....But one such wallpaper has been lingering in the back of my brain & I can't seem to banish it quite yet. I am in love with the Stacked Paperback Wallpaper (available through Anthropologie). Now where would I use it, you might be wondering: I was thinking of a little nook in the kitchen (or a self made-nook because I don't actually have any nooks). A corner would do. Then I would prop a bookcase or small desk in front. Or maybe in the bambino's yet-to-be-decorated room. Again, I think it's best when used sparingly.

1 comment:

  1. This is so great...I love the idea of using in a nook area.

    So very Librarian Chic too!

    ReplyDelete