6.03.2010

Makes me happy just to think about it



Of course you all remember months back to KJ's great post about the fabulous umbrellas she spotted while traveling in Tokyo. Well, ever since then I've been kind of obsessed with the idea of the transparent umbrella...in fact, I kind of wondered why I hadn't thought of looking for one before. I mean really, what a great idea and so stylin' too. So I've been on the lookout since the fall and I finally found a gem...and guess where? Why at Target of course. I think my biggest problem with these umbrellas was that every one I found was of such poor quality. But when I stumbled across this one and it was a Totes brand...well I had to have it. And I must say, it is the most fun I have ever had with am umbrella. True love!

No comments:

Post a Comment